Thursday 3 October 2013

Review - Plants Vs Zombies: Lawnmageddon


 Plants Vs Zombies: Lawnmageddon by Paul Tobin, Ron Chan.
Age range: All. 

I  was sent Plants Vs Zombies as an ARC. The expected date is November 19th 2013.

ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLLLLL! - Crazy Dave.

The wonderful Popcap game; Plants vs Zombies finally gets the comic book it deserves!

 When Zombies invade their town; Patrice and Nate go to Crazy Dave (Patrice's uncle) for advice on how to fight the hordes of Zombies. Patrice is the only person who can understand Dave, but he proves to be very helpful; providing them with his wonderful array of plants and a few wacky inventions.  

Filled with hilarious nonsense from the wonderful Crazy Dave, lots of plant vs zombie action and fantastic artwork, this comic book was a very fun read; Like the game, it does not take itself seriously, so do expect a lot of crazy moments. It had me giggling quite often; but then, I do have such a soft spot for Crazy Dave!

Any fan of the game should enjoy reading this fun little comic! Plus, with only a few months till Christmas; this comic would be fantastic as a stocking filler... I know what my partner will be getting in his now! 

Oh the grass is green, and I've a pot for my hat, and the plants are my friends and you shouldn't trust a cat - Crazy Dave

5 out of 5 stars



0 comments:

Post a Comment